Location: Remote/Work in US EST
About Your Role:
As the Editorial Intern, you'll dedicate 20 hours a week to assist with the reporting and production of weekly and monthly content goals. You have impeccable communication and organizational skills, thrive in a fast-paced environment and are comfortable meeting deadlines, managing multiple projects, and working under pressure. A strong desire to learn about the intricacies of magazine publishing is a must. Duties include story development, writing and interviewing; photo research; and content layout.
- Pitch and write at least two product rounds-ups and one in-depth reporting piece each month
- Source and generate article images and graphics
- Build content in the CMS, adding details like hyperlinks, images, infographics, etc.
- Preview all drafted content before submission to assigned editor/EIC for final approval
- Contribute ideas for article promotion across social channels
- Must be studying journalism or a related field
- Proven written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity working within a CMS a plus
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, juggle multiple projects, and meet critical deadlines
Position Type: Internship
Hourly Rate/Salary: College credit
Contact Name: Jessica Toscano
IntrigueMag, LLC is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.